Angular Developer Vacancy
We are looking for an Angular Software Engineer to join Logicify at our Kherson location. Different levels are welcome: during onboarding we will create an improvement plan which will enable you to grow your skills, both soft and hard skills.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Check out our Careers page for all the openings
Skillset and Challenges
As an Angular engineer, you would:
- Take active part in solving client’s problem and helping them. Think in context - you would understand what is the software, what problem it solves and so your input can help client’s business. And we encourage this input too!
- Work on frontend part of the software in a distributed team. Major part of the team is local, so you have colleagues.
- Use Angular - we are with the framework from its early days, and have both AngularJS, Angular 2, 4 and 5 in our portfolio.
- Collaborate with HTML/CSS Markup engineers and backend engineers. We have a separate role for that so that you can concentrate on frontend logic.
At Logicify, we differentiate by being involved - both in our clients' issues as well as in our people. In exchange for your time we offer:
- Personalised improvement plan, to be updated every 6 months
- On-site English courses
- Regular tech talks and discussions
- Open culture: achievements are appreciated, achievements over your role is a clear way to success.
- Competitive compensation - similar to outsourcing companies market, depending on interview and your level.
- Compensation review tied to your growth and improvement.
- Tax benefits and compensations + service.
- Office space and air. A lot of it. As of now, we have 25+ sq.m per person - the size of a studio flat.
- 24hr accessible office
- On-site gym, shower (hello bikers), kitchen. Coffee and teas.
- Multiple meeting rooms available for calls and discussions.
- Parking space and safe haven for your bicycle.
- Open and interesting community. Easy to make friends, open atmosphere, new thoughts welcome.
- Access to advices - you need it you ask it. People around will help.
- Paid sick days.
- Work from home when needed.
- Paid time off allowance.
How We Work
After the onboarding and probation period you would be assigned to one of our multidisciplinary teams. Teams work towards our clients’ success by creating software products. The typical team size would be 2 to 8 people, with some local colleagues, and some remote - most likely, engineers and management from the client’s side. There are different roles - engineers solving problems by creating code, UI and UX designers creating working and beautiful interfaces, Quality Assurance engineers ensuring the result is good and project managers coaching, helping and gluing the process.
Everyone is transparent and visible on the team - we normally run daily standup calls with our clients, and we encourage direct communication. It is great because you can talk to people abroad and build friendly relationships. Sometimes we travel abroad and visit our clients, sometimes they visit us here in Kherson.
We don’t have hard working hours - whatever you and colleagues and the client are up to will shape the daily schedule. Some people tend to appear at 8 am, some at 1 pm. We don’t control your time, as soon as your tasks are completed and the team is happy, things are good. If situation demands that you stay at home - you can stay at home. Surely the sick days and vacation is yours as well.
As a company, we differentiate by being involved and sane. We care about what the client needs and what real business problem they solve. We also care about Logicify people - we do not like overworks and only offer them in critical cases and the last choice is yours. We want you to grow atop your head, and we have bootstrapped a process for continuous improvement for everyone. We are a flat organisation - all the management is directly and easily accessible and all talks are welcome.
On the software side of things, we maintain high level of engineering culture: we use source control, automated builds, continuous delivery and containers, automate what can be automated, use automatic and unit tests. The company is built and run by engineers, not by sales people. There is a crowd to share your achievement and ask for help.
How to Apply and Interview Process
- As mentioned, Logicify is run by the engineers, so HR interaction is minimal. The application process is simple:
- Apply online by filling the form (below) with some simple screening questions.
- Within a week, you would get an email or call with invitation to interview or a decline with some career/training advice if there is no match.
- There might be a small test task (a couple of hours) in the case you do not have a portfolio available.
- In-person interview (up to 45m)
- Questions on general knowledge of web ecosystem
- Algorithmic challenge or two.
- Design and architecture questions: ‘How would you do…’
- You have a chance to ask your own questions.
- Within a week from interview we will let you know the decision and either ask in for an offer or explain why it did not work out.
- You would start with 1 to 2 months trial period to see if there is a match between us. Full compensation, short notice period. During the trial period you would work on internal projects most likely.
- Please find the application form below, good luck and we look forward to seeing you soon:
Frontend/Angular Vacancy Submission
Thank you for your interest - we will be in touch soon.